Thursday 10 May 2012

Are we truly free or we dom?

The reaction of South Africans was so overwhelming when Jessica and Tsidi posted their tweets and apologized; now it seems like it’s something that we will eat and wake up with it every day. One person does it and the next day someone else is doing it, are we truly free?

Once things published everyone one is doing it, take example with the gang rape, and how may article have been written about that since that story? It’s like people do things to be noticed or to be recognized, how the hell would you write something so stupid that can ruin your life just to be noticed?

Sometimes I sit and wonder if when will people wake up and start using what their saver gave them (which is brain).
I am sick and tired of people insulting other people and get away with that, easly.
There is no way that people will say things and apologized, justice must served… #Just saying

2 comments:

  1. "Justice must served", on your view what should be the punishment for such act?

    I think people are tired to pretend. Yes,I agree there is lots of words to be used and the message can be sent across instead of calling others names. But believe me, at times you need to use those words, because people shy away from the truth. Its time to address the difference our race have. Sleeping it under the carpet doesnt help. On other hand am glad Jessica said what she said.

    This show that as young as she many not been part of the old regime, and now we are living on what is called "Rainbow Nation" its just a term. In practice is not there.

    Give is a deep thoughts, what pushed her. Stupid act, it may not be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powereful statement, and you have good opinions, I am pretty glad she said that too, but its kind of dump to be the centre of attention like that.I kind of think its about time that South Africans wake up and realise that we will never be what we claim to be... differences and color will be always the obstacle of our democracy...

    ReplyDelete

My dream summer body that never came through

Nothing frustrates me more than New Year’s. Don’t get me wrong I love new beginnings, but nothing frustrate me more than going back to the ...