Wednesday 7 March 2012

Strike it or save a life

Today is one of the biggest strikes in South Africa, and it seems like everyone if involve, even classes are cancelled, so what do we do? do we join the strike or take it as a day off or holiday? uhm i choose to save a life today, instead of going with a crowed i will give you awesome quote hope you enjoy

Teen quotes:

There are over 100 billion people in this world, and your going to let one ruin your day?"
Author Unknown


We all hate it when we're joking around with our parents and then it turns into a life lesson."
 Don't let what you can't do stop you from doing what you can."

Author Unknown

Happy reading
i hope i saved your life

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dream summer body that never came through

Nothing frustrates me more than New Year’s. Don’t get me wrong I love new beginnings, but nothing frustrate me more than going back to the ...