Monday 12 March 2012

Trains and their crazyness

It is my first year to use a train as my transport this year. i had crazy stories about trains being late burned etc in the past but i have never thought that i would use them and rely on them and most of all i have never thought those things will one day happen to me.

0n the 11 march 2012 which is on Friday i have experienced it all, when i took a 4 o’clock train that was going to Muildersvlei, via my town Stellenbosch, we left at four, but i arrived at my house at 20:47 at night. It went ok until it reach Landoch, it stopped there for more than an hour but finally took off, we all thought that we are there finally, but when we got to Vlottenberg just one station before STELLENBOSCH, it stopped, we were told to get out because it is going back to Cape Town, and we were told that the busses are coming to pick us up. and it left, 30 minutes later it bring other people, we were still waiting, it was around 19:00 when people thought they should take a taxi or start when because they were no buses. When i left around 20:00, they were very few people left. A big Dairy Milk truck came and gave almost everyone who was going to Stellenbosch and Clotesville a lift, it was very cold and dark, but fortunately we didn’t close the door because they were no windows. I really felt like i was close to hell, even the way the driver was driving, yho, it was one of the experiences I will never forget.

When i got home i thought about it, and maybe metro rail was waiting for the last train so that buses won’t take 2 people and come back again for more.

2 comments:

  1. Metro rail should get new trains and raise prices if neccesary coz lately there r so unreliable

    ReplyDelete
  2. yha hey, and do you know that today one of the rain burned in Khayelitsha, dump hey!!!

    ReplyDelete

My dream summer body that never came through

Nothing frustrates me more than New Year’s. Don’t get me wrong I love new beginnings, but nothing frustrate me more than going back to the ...